The most recent version of the TEVO Tarantula offers a build volume of 200x200x200 mm, which is pretty much standard for most Prusa i3 clones in the market today. The printer is also available in a slightly larger variant, where the Z-axis accords a build space of 280 mm.
The standard variant is a single extrusion device minus the auto bed-leveling feature. The printing process is handled by TEVO’s stock hot end, which comes fully assembled even in the standard variant of this printer.
The provision of the heated bed adds to the filament versatility of this machine, making it compatible with a host of filament types such as PLA, Flexible PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, and wood.read more
Tevo Tarantula is a desktop DIY 3D printer kit manufactured by TEVO, a young 3D printer company based out of Zhanjiang, China. The Tarantula 3D printer is essentially modeled on lines of the architecture of the classic RepRap PRUSA i3 3D printer, and thus, bears its hallmark of simplicity of design and robust functionality.
The most striking feature of this Tevo DIY 3D printer kit is its versatility in terms filament, extruder, and nozzle compatibilities. A thriving online community of passionate users definitely comes a close second. All in all, the Tevo Tarantula is a highly affordable 3D printing kit that delivers on the promise of high-quality printing.read more
In conclusion the printer is amazing! Not only is the bed remarkable, but it’s way more quiet than my other 3D printers. The quality of the prints was absolutely stunning as well. Because of the bowden extruder it might have a hard time printing with flexible filament, but you will be able to print at very high speeds without compromising quality.
● Large printing area up to 370 x 250 x 300mm
● Microstep extruder ( E3D V6 ) is highly tolerant of most printing conditions and is designed to accept the vast majority of filaments on the market, can be even run at higher temperatures
● All metal hot end and extruder with 5 : 1 gearing lets you print common and exotic filaments with ease
● Solid anodized aluminum plates are CNC milled for precise fit, extreme rigidity
● Enormous 370mm x 250mm heated bed heats up extremely fast, so you can print large things faster
● LCD screen shows your printing information directly and easy for you to manipulateread more
3D Printers, 3D software, 3D services, 3D designers, 3D software, 3D services, 3D technology, etc.