Much like the CR-10, the CR-10S too is a large Cartesian-style DIY 3D printer with a massive build area of 300x300x400 mm.
When Creality launched the CR-10 and hit a sweet spot with customers, many thought the perfect balance of good build quality and low price point couldn’t get any better than this. Then, the Chinese manufacturer rolled out an upgrade to its most popular printer in form of the CR-10S.
Creality 3D Technology certainly seems to have got that formula right and used it to spin out affordable3D printers under 500 that have become landmarks in their own right in the realm of 3D printing.read more
Creality clearly likes its printers big and that’s exactly what its machines found favor for with the 3D printing community across the world. After the Cartesian-style Creality CR-10, an affordable Creality 3D printer with an impressively large build area, the Chinese manufacturer rolled out an upgrade in form of the Creality 3D CR-10S.
The CR-10S promises to better the 3D printing experience of the popular CR-10 at a slightly steeper price. But does it live up to that promise? Let’s find out:read more
Looking for Best 3D Printer for Miniatures? CR-10 Mini is designed to offer some fine print results.
The Mini is designed to offer some fine print results. The all-metal frame and largely pre-assembled structure add great stability to this 3D printer, which along with features such as v-slot aluminum extrusions and linear bearings enhance the print results for the Mini. It offers a print accuracy of -/+ 0.1mm, at a print speed in the range of 80-200 mm per second.
CR-10 Mini is designed to offer some fine print results. The all-metal frame and largely pre-assembled structure add great stability to this 3D printer, which along with features such as v-slot aluminum extrusions and linear bearings enhance the print results for the Mini. It offers a print accuracy of -/+ 0.1mm, at a print speed in the range of 80-200 mm per second.
The heated bed, automatic calibration and a broad range of filament compatibility not only add to the level of detailing in prints but also brings a great deal of versatility in terms of what you can build with this machine. From toy models to architectural designs, product structure designs, spare parts, jewelry and some items of basic necessity, the CR-10 Mini can be used to create some very functional 3D printed objects. The best part is that you do not need to watch over print jobs like a hawk with this one. Once you are done tweaking as per your own requirement, the Mini pretty much works like a self-sustained machine.read more
CR-10 Mini shares a great deal of its features and specifications with the CR-10s, with a clear exception of the difference in the build volume of the two devices. The v-slot aluminum extrusions with v-wheel roller bearings in the gantry, X-axis beam placed on roller bearing mounts, an X-axis carriage and the presence of a hot end are all replicated from the CR-10.
The addition of linear bearings in the V slot adds to the smoothness of operations, as it has a zero gap fit which provides high accuracy of prints with low noise. The Mini sports a full metal frame with an additional acrylic base for support, offering a print volume of 300x220x300 mm, which is a cut above the standard build volume offered by other DIY 3D printer kits in its segment.read more
Creality CR-10 Mini, released by the Chinese 3D printer manufacturer sometime in September last year, is a scaled-down version of the popular CR-10. With a CR-10S upgraded version and a Mini variant, it is quite evident that Creality is cashing in on the popularity of the CR-10 that enjoys quite a cult following among the 3D printing community worldwide.
While the need for a Mini variant of the CR-10 can be debated, there is little room for contention over the fact that despite being a scaled-down version, the Mini is a DIY 3D printer kit with vast potential. For one, despite being a smaller version of the CR-10, the CR-10 Mini still offers a reasonably large build volume. A full-metal frame, complete with an acrylic base for support, heated print bed, and the Creality trademark print resume feature makes it a desirable offering despite the somewhat steep price tag of $298.read more
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter
● Super large 400 x 400 x 400mm build volume, just right for you
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy
● Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminum plate ensures more stable printing
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers
● It is an unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of the 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
● Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in a normal state, max. 270 Deg.Cread more
● Superior printing scale of 500 x 500 x 500mm, outstanding building volume
● Printer comes semi-assembled while solving the transportation problem, additional 10 minutes required to fully assemble the kit
● All In One ( AIO ) controller module served with separated controlling units and mechanic structures, expanding your imagination and further upscaling the printer ( can expand to larger sizes with corresponding upgrade kits, like 400 x 400 x 400mm or 500 x 500 x 500mm )
● Patented technologies: dual bearing Delrin solid V wheels with unique V-slot rails generating, less noise and better performance compared to other machines on the market
● Industrial-grade circuit boards can continuously print for 200 hours without error, stable performance is guaranteed with our sophisticated technologies
● Detailed upgrades: airline industry hot swappable plugs, hand tighten nuts for heat bed levelingread more
● MK – 10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion
● V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
● One-piece structure provides large printing size
● Semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
● Safety protected power supply, reaching 110 Deg.C in about 5 minutes
● Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
● CNC machining of Y – rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
● New viscose platform sticker solves warping problemread more
3D Printers, 3D software, 3D services, 3D designers, 3D software, 3D services, 3D technology, etc.